“Double Layer (live)” is a performance based on the sound installation “Double Layer”. By turning on the fans, the concert begins and the microphones start to rotate. The piece is solely based on the fan’s air stream sounds. This monotone and consistent input is modulated and adjusted via various effect units and mixers to create a dynamic and crescendo-like composition. The performance ends by turning off the fans and the subsequent collapse of the piece.
- F6/Stanice Pardubice | Pardubice/CZ | 13.6.2014
- Rotate Festival | Innsbruck/AT | 28.7.2012
- DDD – Die Dritte Dimension | WhiteBox, Munich/GER, 2011
- Hypno Vereinsbar | Interventionsraum, Stuttgart/DE | 24.2.2011
- Ars Electronica, Soft Bodies | Tabakfabrik, Linz/AT | 03.9.2010